Insurances we accept
- ASR Health Benefits
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Priority Health
- United Healthcare
We verify your insurance before your first appointment
- We want to hear your story
- We discuss your goals for treatment and how to achieve them
- Insurance Card
- Picture ID
- Previous Assessments (if applicable)
payment and cancellations
- Co-payments, deductible and coinsurance are due the day of your visit.
- We require a credit on file. We use STRIPE for a secure payment platform; your credit card number is not entirely visible to us. After insurance payment is received; you will be charged for the patient portion determined by your insurance.
- Life happens. We will contact you if an appointment needs to be changed.
- Please call to cancel an appointment if you are not able to attend.
- You will be billed $50 for appointments you do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Insurance companies do not reimburse for appointments not attended.